Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WHY??

God does not put us through anything that he can not get us through... so embrace and walk with him.... though hearing and seeing those words.. I know what I have to do... but I still cant help but wonder WHY!! Why did he choose me, or us for this task..... IS our faith slipping? Is our faith weaker? Are we just easier to give the struggles too then others? Do we embrace the stuggles better? WHY? I wonder why he has choose us for the many tribulation that we have gone, are going through.
I often wonder these things? Maybe one day Ill know the answers... MAYBE!!

SO I these are my thoughts today... not much.. but some... I need to report no my cupcake making..boy was that alot of fun and work... My next step.. to find some manly cupcakes!! Oh and figure out how to make a chocolate disk, and color it.. that should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment