Friday, January 7, 2011

Holy wind

WOW is it crazy out side or what???? The wind is blowing so hard today its crazy..... at anytime I feel like the house is going to blow off the foundation and blow down the street, thank goodness the pool is a block away it might stop us.. Ok.. I know it cant happen.. but WOW, blow wind blow... bad enough the Aussie (Rascal the dog) thought he needed to be inside.... Dont have a problem with that... Kelby loves to play with that dog.... Man watching those too wrestle is funny, the dog, will let Kelby tackle him sometimes, but not all the time, its funny... I really need to figure out how download my camcorder and record this and post it... because man oh man.... Good thing Racal is young yet.... Because poor old Shadow cant take much wrestling.... but I dont know what we would do without her.....shes the best dog ever.... Going to take some work to get rascal there!!

Have another WOW for ya..... Kieron has decided that he doesnt want to do the club wrestling.....After going 15-0 for his 8th grade wrestling year.... I know that its his decision, one he has to make and live with.... But I have this empty feeling about it... We have been doing wrestling this time of year since he was 4, thats 9 years, this year would have been 10... Burnt out I dont know.... He wants to play jr high basketball and not have to worry about wrestling.... does this scare me... not sure..... He is an aswesome wrestler with lots of potential, but a break might be the best thing for him.... Saves me money, and I like that...

Tonight is going to be a mom and Aubree night.... the movie tangled is showing at our movie house and I decided that I could take a little bit of money and take her... I cant wait and she is soooo excited to go to the movies... It will be a dad and Kelby night, how much fun does that sound.??

Well I guess I need to talk a little bit about the work I did yesterday..... I have signed up for swagbuck, wow loving it... and found a ton of coupon sites going to be couponing, crazy me.... I then have found some other sites, that pay you for your opinion.... how fun, Im going to be earning some money... Im going to be signed up for Celadon Road in no time..... yes and Pampered Chef, but thats easy right there, its only $80.00 right now, they are running a special.. So right now until Feb 28th... so it wont hurt the Checkbook too bad..... But what Im most excited about, the one thing that is burning inside of me is getting my Celadon Road up and going.... I cant wait to have my launch party.... I cant wait to show this to my friends and family...  I was kinda hoping that being January and after the holiday's that Celadon Road might run a special, ya know to get those poor people signed up..... ya know sign up before Feb 1st for only $80 dollars and get the full kit... Oh well.... Lots of those direct sales companies are holding big time sign up special right now..... So be carefull and make sure you fully research your company and make sure its the best decision for you...
I for one am so excited for 2011 and to grow my business!!

Just remember that God can lead us, but we have to make the decision to follow.... So follow my friends make the decision to make your future better our future better, your children future's better...

1 comment: