Saturday, January 8, 2011

Positive thing

Well I had a rotten day yesterday.... I had to let my one and only daycare family go.... that is bad as its $160 a month which paid for groceries for a week.... but thats ok.... GOD never gives you more than you can handle right....Anyway I'm glad that I did it. it was getting to stressfull trying to work my appointments around a family that may or may not show up, or show up when not excepting them.. no calls, no nothing... Kind of disreceptfull. Thats ok they can be some one elses headache now.

I have a plan and Im going with it... Im not going to second guess my self anymore... Im just going to pull those big girl panties on and jump in those boots and make it happen.

I love my kids and my husband so I have to make it work.

Through thinking positive... where I once flew I can now soar...
So Im going to fill up on positive thoughts.

thank you heavenly father for my blessings, for every blessing you have given me... thank you for bringing a new year with new hope to us....  Please God give me the strength to say kind words to my children when they are acting out. Give me the guidence I need to show them the way to you. Give me the confidence I need to bring my new opportunity to others, bless us with this new business. Dear Lord you know our needs, Im only asking that you help us meet them. In Gods name I pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment