Thursday, January 13, 2011

So as you all know I'm on this journey to work from home. So I have been researching and searching and looking and I have came across this blog, this really cool site.  It has a lot of information for those of you that really want to be a sahm. Don't get me wrong it won't be easy and it's a lot of work. But if you are determinded you can do it. The site I found is called  money saving mom and it is filled with information to help you live on a shoe string budget, here is the link to that site if you want to start learning the tips http://moneysavingmom.com/. Not only is it filled with information for living on rice and beans but also how to earn money from home, home based business ideas, and other information. It is a great site to follow.

Another way to help live on a budget, is through coupons, free samples, and swagbucks... All of this is alot of work. But it is helping. Here is the referral to sign up at swagbucks... believe me it will help me and you both to do it http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/crzynutmom. Start earning your points and strive for a goal. This way you know what you are working for.

These are just a few of the things I have found to help on my way to be able to stay at home with my kids, and still be able to get them the things they want and need. You will learn a great deal for these sites. Good luck and I hope I have helped you.

Don't forget that you can also earn money from home through direct sales companies, just do your homework on them. Don't fall for one, based on the cost to sign up. Sign up for one because you believe in the company and the products. This will make your job alot easier to do. Right now with the internet, your earning potential is endless, use your contacts. If you believe in what your selling, it makes it alot easier to talk about.  This is the reason I have made my decision on Celadon Road. I'm not telling all of you to sign with this company. Make sure its the company for you. I will also be signing up for Pampered Chef, because... Who doesn't like to cook or try to cook.  There is nothing wrong with trying two direct sales companies, just make sure that the companies allow it. I will be working two so that I can work my way up to my income I want to make from home. I have a goal in mind, and this is why Im going with two... This way in the end I know that I have tried.

Remember I'm learning right along with you. But I hope that I can help you too.  Where I Once flew now I can soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment