Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh my geez I dont even know what to say

So I just got word that Celadon Road is offering for a limited time a $79.99 business start up kit.... That is freaking GRAND!!! I can't wait for the state to make there monthly daycare payment... that money is going towards a business kit....

After years of research and getting into the wrong direct sales companies.... I have found the one that I cant wait to be a part of.  I have been wait for this opportunity to come since 1998, WOW... and it's going to happen.

But there is more to this company than the business kit. It has products that everyone could want. If you are looking for a way to go green and help save the environment or play your role in it... then come a board with this company.  you wont be sorry. I cant wait to make this change for my family.

I'm going to start learning everything I can, I'm getting my self all perpared so that when my kit is here I can have my launch party.  I want to hit the ground running and running fast.

Thank you Celadon Road and Chanelle Brennan... You have made my day. Im filled with giddy and excitment.

Where I once fly now I can soar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment